Fraud Prevention Specialist
Located in River North, global e-commerce marketplace seeking qualified candidates to start at the end of October.
What is Fraud? What will candidates be doing?
- Candidates will be in charge of red flagging any suspicious activity.
- Suspicious activity includes but is not limited to multiple transactions exceeding a certain dollar amount in a short time frame.
- Activities on the stolen credit card are also red flags.
- Questionable accounts being opened and closed very quickly are suspicious.
- Candidates need strong communication skills in addition to strong follow-up skills.
- Once an account is deemed fraudulent, the candidate will have to follow steps to close the account and refund the victims
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- The ideal candidate has great attention to detail, has a history of looking through large amounts of transaction and seeing discrepancies.
- Candidates must be able to work evenings and weekends as the shifts range from 11am-7pm to 3pm-11pm including weekends and holidays.
- Must be flexible to work holidays