IB-Legal Project Assistant and Receptionist
Legal Project Assistant and Receptionist
A Chicago based law firm that represents clients in commercial litigation, real estate, business counseling and transactions and mortgage foreclosure matters is seeking a temporary to perm Receptionist and Project Assistant. This position will pay $12hr temp and will offer 30K-40K salary based on experience.
Primary responsibilities include: answering around 20 calls a day, light clerical work for team members (filing, scanning), assist with regular firm meetings set-up (i.e. coordinate, distribute meeting agendas, finalize meeting minutes, etc.), maintain training materials current, management of special industry events (i.e. registration, travel, marketing materials, etc.), maintain industry sites and other administrative duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication written skills
- Strong team collaboration background
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a self-starter with little to no direction
- Solid experience using Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Knowledge of Photoshop and digital editing tools is a plus
- Ability to provide writing and/or marketing samples demonstrating excellent work experience.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree. PMP is a plus.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience(stable background)