Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
Licensed Insurance Sales Agent-Illinois
Full Time, Contract
Downtown Chicago-Loop & Deerfield Locations
******* Note: We desire a candidate who already possesses their Health Insurance Licenses. Expired is okay. Please DO NOT apply if you don' t already have a valid insurance producer’ s license ********
As an insurance agent you will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a health plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start their career.
- Handle inbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers.
- Quickly grasp new concepts and product offerings, including Major Medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, and other ancillary health products
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments
- Learn and adapt quickly, while following our internal policies and procedures
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers, and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Professional and motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of health insurance and enrollment steps
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required. If you’ re hard working and driven, we can teach you how to sell
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both consumers and co-workers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
- Must have a pre-existing valid insurance license in Illinois
- Bachelor' s degree preferred, but not required
- Multi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
***Generous retention, completion, and referral bonuses available!***
Smart Resources is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.