ML IT Customer Service Technician
Customer Service Representative– Chicago, IL
(Entry Level Help Desk Consultant)
Temp to Hire opportunity with Market Research company which provides clients with consumer, shopper, and retail market intelligence and analysis focused on the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. This role is entry level for those with less than 7 years of experience.
This role will work with the tobacco industry.
Hourly rate based on experience: $15hr-22hr
Perm Salary: Negotiable based on experience
The Help Desk Management Consultant is responsible for ensuring quality control over retail data processing and product/store mapping completion for Top Clients custom solution. In addition demonstrate the ability of strong internal and external communication, leading meetings and issue resolutions, providing database and industry expertise, and consulting on delivery process. The Help Desk Analyst manages a custom solution for a top client account, and supports Service Excellence initiatives for the client vertical that they support. This will be for a client in the tobacco industry.
- Lead top client account issue resolution and communicate resolutions and explanations were appropriate.
- Prepare and present quarterly reviews of CIPs to each client with trends and action plans for improvement.
- Manage store and product mapping completion within turnaround window.
- Manage new work requests, work order changes, and provide expertise where appropriate.
- Manage all scheduled and ad hoc client deliverables.
- Provide industry and category expertise.
- Engage appropriate Operational Process group for process expertise.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and best practice sharing.
- Manage cross-functional support teams, ensuring project timelines and responsibilities are communicated and enforced.
- Facilitate issue resolution for all downstream products and deliverables.
- Retail and POS System exposure
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Technology skills and understanding required.
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to lead internal teams, enforce compliance, and assure follow-through
- Possess process, product, and, industry knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to cover weekend work when/if needed