ML Inside Sales Rep-Athletics
Scout/Recruiting Coordinators are primary responsible for identifying potential college prospects for our team and ultimately, for college coaches. You are the first touch point for parents of student-athletes who have reached out wanting to learn more about how we can assist them through the recruiting process and connect them with college programs across the country.
The sales team is designed to produce top performing sales professionals through our Career Development Program. Our team is filled with self-motivated and driven team members that are looking to develop their experience in sales while working in an environment designed to help student-athletes and families along the way.
- Manage a “ recruiting list” of potential college prospects to identify those who might have the ability to compete collegiately
- Conduct personalized phone assessments with parents of student-athletes
- Ask parents questions to uncover the family’ s recruiting needs; educate them on the recruiting process and the importance of being evaluated by a third party
- Guide parents to the next step in the recruiting process
- 60-80 outbound dials per day
- Recent college graduates looking to begin a career in sports and sales
- 1+ years of professional experience, preferred in sales
- Exceptional phone communication skills
- Desire to be on the phone for the majority of the day
- Former college student-athletes or coaches preferred, not required
- Outgoing personality with great energy and phone presence
- Competitive nature – results-driven
- Passionate about sports and helping people
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule during evening and weekend hours-required
Smart Resources is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.