ML Studio Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Studio Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Contract-Maternity Leave through Labor Day
Hourly rate based on experience: $17.00hr-24.00hr
A global architecture, design, planning and consulting firm in downtown Chicago is seeking a contract Studio Coordinator to provide direct support to the Studio Director, Studio Principals as well as general support to the studio While they have a slew of accolades behind their name, they were voted within the top 50 of Glassdoor’ s Best Places to Work-Employee’ s Choice for 2017! The office is a hub for some of Chicago’ s most brilliant minds and the company is invested in mentoring and growing each team member; giving you plenty of access to professional development resources. Here you will be given full ownership of your work in a collaborative and energetic environment.
What will you do?
- Assist Principals & Directors with administrative aspects of projects including proposals, contracts, meeting notes & project filing
- Coordinate travel, timesheets and expense reports including expense reconciliation
- Monitor the Studio Director and Studio Operations Leader’ s calendars
- Assist with collection and review of time sheets, consultant and billing invoices
- Coordinate daily administrative tasks for an architectural and interior studio with approximately 30 people
- Work with other Studio Coordinators to cover Principals/Studio Directors/studios as needed and on special projects
- Serve as back-up for other Studio Coordinators when necessary
- Other administrative duties as required
What will you bring?
- A bachelor' s degree and three to five years of experience
- Must have solid experience in an administrative support position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign (not a requirement)
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellence in working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be organized, efficient and enjoy working with a team as well as work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Smart Resources is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.