Smart Resources Inc., Chicago’s most referred staffing firm, seeks a Marketing Manager / Associate to increase awareness in Chicagoland of our Smart Resources and Accountable Search brands, resulting in increased in-bound candidate and prospective client activity.
- Create and manage a ‘content management system’, to increase our presence online / in social media. Create, and collect from staff, original content – including blogs-- to share regularly on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), in our newsletters, and our company websites and blogs. Continue to build brand recognition, stay ‘top of mind’ in candidate and client ‘communities’; and build our brand in the Chicago market. Actively engage with candidates, and drive client inquiries to our websites.
- Newsletter creation and dissemination.
- Website Management—Update our website as needed, in the spirit of continuous improvement. Also, track effectiveness of efforts to drive traffic to our website, and engagement of visitors.
- SEO and web traffic analysis; Job Board data analysis
- Marketing Materials – Oversee the creation, updating, editing as needed
- Reputation management – Tracking ‘client and candidate satisfaction’, both individually and by participating in industry surveys; communicating company victories internally and externally.
Required Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills, for the writing, editing, and posting of blogs, social media, and newsletters.
- Social media and technical savvy. Must have experience writing and posting blogs, creating original content, and disseminating via social media outlets.
- Visual / design skills – to use images and other visuals which will increase ‘click through’ on posts, and encourage reading of blogs.
- HTML and web design skills are very helpful.
- Emotional and social intelligence
Other, secondary duties
- RFP and other Sales support
- Candidate and client Referral Programs
- Partnership Development
Salary commensurate with experience; also offering excellent health, dental, insurance; 401K; Loop location; and, an outstanding culture (we’ve been recognized as one of Chicago’s ‘Best and Brightest companies to work for’ 3 consecutive years, and boast a client and candidate satisfaction rating in the top 2% of North America.)
Kindly reply with your resume; a writing sample; and, your current salary (salary requirement).