Our Client, the CEO of a technology company headquartered in Downtown Chicago, is seeking a Personal Assistant to help with the organization and management of the family's personal life. This is an involved position that requires a high amount of interfacing with family members and friends. You will be based out of the family estate. An excellent, unique opportunity that offers stability and the chance to work with incredibly successful, passionate and genuine people!
What you will do:
- Provide consistent personal support to CEO/Founder and family in all personal and family affairs
- Manage all operations of two residences - maintenance, managing household staff, overseeing contractors/work orders and home related projects
- Lead all initiatives related to health, meal planning, home design, wardrobe, gifts and hobbies
- Coordinate and assist with personal events and dinners
- Organize domestic and international personal travel
- Personal errands including pet care, coordinating doctors appointments and special projects as they pop up
- Maintenance of home office
- Producing expense reports/invoices and doing basic accounting
- Extensive research surrounding real estate, travel/leisure, health, legal, education, art
- Serve as point of contact for household staff
- Writing, editing and proofing correspondence
What you will bring:
- Tact and discretion - the ability to work with the utmost confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A great attitude - this is a highly visible role and personality fit will be crucial
- A proactive nature that can anticipate needs
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- An excitement for what you do!
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A passion for being a great Personal Assistant!