1 Chicago, IL 99999
A large global Insurance Services company located in Chicago is looking for an experienced Accountant to join it' s team.
This position is responsible for the completion of premium tax returns and annual and quarterly payments for 5-7 insurance companies. General accounting experience is required. Specific training in premium tax return preparation and related activities will be offered.
- Responsible for all premium tax reporting and payments for 5-7 insurance companies, including preparation and reconciliation of the premium tax accrual.
- Responsible for the preparation of assigned state filings during the year, including quarterly and annual data calls and assessment payments.
- Complete or respond to any premium tax related requests for the annual audit reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business degree preferred
- 2-6 years general accounting experience
- Knowledge of the P&C Insurance industry a plus
If you are an Accountant with strong knowledge of accounting principles and are looking for a new and challenging opportunity, please send your resume directly to Shawna Lochner at Shawna@accountablesearch.com