980 N Michigan Ave Suite 1780 Chicago, IL 60611
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a independent investment advisory in Chicago in search of a Accountant.
The ideal candidate must have Quickbooks experience, as well as, experience in expenses, budgets, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Business professional environment. This candidate must be willing to adapt to change very quickly. Hours are 8: 30 AM - 5: 00 PM, with some flexibility. Ready to start as soon as possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and/or review appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Maintain the general ledger system
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; assist with regulatory reporting as applicable
- Research accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Coordinate the budget process
- Hire, train and supervise accounting staff
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvement suggestions
- Assist in special projects, process improvement, and technical accounting research
- 5 or more years of Accounting and Bookkeeping experience
- Completed Bachelor degree, required; major in Accounting, preferred
- Proficient in QuickBooks - entries, reporting, and reconciliation; experience working QuickBooks with different classes-subclasses
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, cvenvertloh@AccountableSearch.com.
Job ID Number: 21322 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.