5040 N. Pulaski Rd Chicago, IL 60630
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with one of the nation' s largest non-profit' s in search of an Accounting Analyst.
Located in Chicago. Steps from Metra and CTA transportation services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure monthly disbursements, distributions, receipts, payroll, journal entries, etc. are accurate
- Post transactions to Accounting system
- Analyze and reconcile various balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Identify and resolve reconciling items on a timely basis
- Complete monthly bank reconciliation, identifying and resolving reconciling items in a timely manner
- Prepare financial reports
- Monthly review reports and reconciliations
- Provide documents for both internal and external audits as requested.
- Answer phone and email inquiries
- Provide back-up support to Accounting Associates as necessary.
- Assist with other Accounting duties as assigned or requested.
- Review daily edit listings and transaction logs, both accounts payable and receipting
- Minimum of two (2) years of college education with an accounting focus (Bachelor’ degree in accounting preferred)
- At least three (3) years accounting experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, salavanja@AccountableSearch.com.
Job ID Number: 21443
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.