1415 West 37th Street #205 Chicago, IL 60609
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a steel installation company in Chicago in search of an Accounting Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be tech savvy and have some AP exposure. Accuracy in data entry is important. Your main goal is going to zone in and focus on project completion and precision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls, providing excellent customer service
- Entering invoices in QuickBooks, cut checks, file paid invoices
- Keep track of delivery tickets and attach to payable invoices when they come in
- Handle returning items & make sure we get the credits for returns
- Process certified payroll
- Send out EEO letters
- Order office supplies and keep track of them
- Maintain office equipment equipment
- Scanning, prep materials
- 1-2 years of AP Experience
- 1-2 years of Payroll Experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; MS Excel functions
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, salavanja@AccountableSearch.com.
Job ID Number: 21311 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.