571 Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60661
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with one of the Nation' s largest Non-Profit Human Services Organizations in search of an Entry Level Accounting Clerk.
Located in the Downtown Chicago Loop, this is an excellent entry-level opportunity to get a foot-in-the-door into nonprofit accounting. The ideal candidate will need to be ambitious and ready to take on some challenges. This will be a fast paced environment. This candidate will have the opportunity to be exposed to many functions in the accounting arena. Hours are typical 9: 00am-5: 00pm. Role is moving quickly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders or vouchers
- Performing large volume data entry
- Assisting with the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Various accounting projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree, preferred
- 1-2 years accounting experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- Sage working experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Isabel Haddad, ihaddad@AccountableSearch.com
Job ID Number: 21270 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.