Accounts Receivable Accountant
1701 Golf Rd Suite 1-1100 Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a multi-carrier shipping software company in search of an Accounts Receivable Accountant.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accruals and reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger
- Review and approve expense reports and project expenses related to assigned sectors
- General ledger posting and month/year-end reconciliations
- Analyze and prepare reports to show management
- Resolve accounts receivable issues
- Monitor at risk revenue
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, required
- 3+ years experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ERP systems knowledge working experience, required
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 21669 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.