Accounts Receivable Specialist
431 East South St Plano, IL 60545
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a wholesale distribution company located in the Western suburbs in search of an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, ability to work independently, and excellent Excel skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process 50-75 applications per month from a lockbox system
- Apply credits to customer accounts
- Research deductions activity
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, preferred
- 1-2 years accounting experience, preferred
- Manufacturing/distribution and big box experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- Oracle/JDE experience is preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 21500 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.