200 N. LaSalle Chicago, IL 60601
Accountable Search has joined with a global human capital solutions company in downtown Chicago in search of a Billing Specialist.
Named one of the Best Places to Work, by Chicago Tribune, ComputerWorld and Glassdoor this end-to-end human capital solutions company is steps away from the CTA, Metra and South Shore. Excellent benefit package, along with a rewarding and exciting work environment.
**Important to note: this role requires heavy multitasking and cross-training with sales team to start out.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the complete order flow process:
- Provide support regarding contract structure when consulting with sales teams during negotiation phase in order to ensure desired billing and revenue
- Identify and assess business risk in contract
- Determine and correct contracts in order to maintain compliance and management instructions, applicable policy and procedures, and organizational objectives and standards
- Create repeatable system orders, activating product in compliance with specified guidelines
- Creating system-generated and manual invoicing
- Performing quality audits on contracts and their related system orders for accounting accuracy
- Perform all financial administration functions including:
- Processing credit
- Revenue research deferrment
- Process changes to account billing
- Telephone inquiries from internal and external client base
- Work with various departments including Sales, Legal, Customer Care, Corporate Applications and Collections to ensure high level of service in complete order flow process
- Provide high level of customer service internally and externally
- Perform ad hoc projects in support of the Finance organization' s objectives as required
- Perform all activities at performance levels determined acceptable by senior management team
- Must possess the ability to prorate amounts based on calendar days and months
- Positive attitude, strong communication, time managment and people skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and work well under multiple deadlines
- Must possess the ability to adapt and thrive in an evolving, fast-paced sales environment
- Must have strong data entry skills, with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Must deliver excellent customer service
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Background in accounts receivable/billing desire
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Must have strong Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Must demonstrate sound problem solving skills
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, cvenvertloh@AccountableSearch.com.
Job ID Number: 21224 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.