55 West Monroe Street Chicago, IL 60603
Accountable Search has joined with a specialty finance company in downtown Chicago in search of a Bookkeeper.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client' s accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Manage bank and general ledger reconciliations, as well as, payroll processing
- Track fixed assets and preparing depreciations schedules
- Import/Export transactions between processing and accounting systems
- Supervise accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- Manage real estate utilities
- Generate and review cash flow projection and financial statements
- Prepare trial balance
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Perform month-end closings
- 3+ years of experience
- High-school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in Business or Accounting is valued
- Self-starter and able to multitask effectively
- Strong communication, organization and customer service skills are essential
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel
- Experience in QuickBooks online, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, salavanja@AccountableSearch.com
Job ID Number: 21163 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.