180 N. Stetson 46th Floor Chicago, IL 60661
Smart Resources/ Accountable Search has partnered with an insurance company in search of a Brokers Assistant.
- Prepares market submissions and quote cover letters to Agents
- Solicits and prepares accounts for renewal process
- Assist with account transactions, internal processing and necessary document preparation, e.g., endorsements, change forms, invoices, etc.
- Reviews policies and other documents received for accuracy
- Assist with inputting and updating current client information in all required systems
- Communicates with retail agency personnel and underwriters to ensure accurate account information
- Resolves invoicing issues with Premium Accounting
- Communicates with Premium Accounting regarding notices of cancellation
- Helps to ensure claim notifications are sent to the claims department
- Perform basic office duties; filing/copying/printing documents/maintaining files
- Other relevant duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
Insurance experience is ideal
If you are interested in learning more about Smart Resources/ Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Julia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 21269
**Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.