180 N Michigan Ave #2000 Chicago, IL 60601
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a medical equipment manufacturer and distributor in search of a Collections Agent.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service, negotiation, communication and analytical skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain credit history files
- Support the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Document daily collections activity
- Perform credit checks
- Respond to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
- Process credit card payments
- Identify bad debt or financial exposure
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, preferred
- 1-2 years' experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
- ERP systems knowledge working experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 21588 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.