150 N. Clinton Chicago, IL 60661
What will I do as an ILD Delivery Analyst?
The ILD Delivery Analyst III will lead execution of steps required to bring up daily client databases. The ideal candidate is someone with technical aptitude and a strong operational mindset so as successfully deliver the highest quality of solutions in aggressive timelines The ILD Delivery Analyst III will be working in conjunction with our offshore team to optimize the timing and process of performing the various tasks associated with bringing up client databases. An important aspect of this position is to understand what the business requirements are and which systems or processes will need to be executed in order to meet those business requirements. This position will directly report to ILD Delivery Principal and the ideal candidate will be someone with strong written and communication skills and a self-motivated individual.
What are the responsibilities of an ILD Delivery Analyst?
- End-to-end ownership of the daily production process of delivering client models
- Communicate daily progress on how the production process is running as well as the status of issues that occur
- Work with the offshore team to develop and operationalize production plan, including taking over work that has previously been done offshore but can be executed in US business hours
- Document production steps
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure client databases are delivered on time and defect free
- Design and operationalize prevention plan of recurring issues through root cause analyses
- Assist in project plan of getting more of the production steps automated, including documentation and user acceptance testing
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on various daily solutions (Retailer Gateway, Shopper Loyalty, SKB and others)
- Collaborate with technical teams to design new/transition operational deliverables