An industrial building materials company in Chicago is looking for a Finance Manager to act as a strategic business partner to the sales and marketing team. This role will be a key member of the leadership team and will be expected to evaluate, develop initiatives and to improve overall financial performance.
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance: CA, CGA, CFA or MBA preferred
- Experience evaluating product line profitability while providing solutions
- 6-8+ years of financial analysis in a fast-paced business environment
- Substantial experience in financial analysis, forecasting, modeling, budgeting
- Strong ability in presenting to and influencing all levels within the business including senior Leadership team
If you have a proven track record of developing operational benchmarking, strategic business planning and experience presenting financial performance including variance explanations within sales and marketing - please send your resume to Shawna Lochner at Shawna@accountablesearch.com