Finance Project Manager
1 Chicago, IL 99999
A large global Insurance Services company is looking for a Finance Project Manager to work with the CFO to assist in redefining work processes that result from changing or enhancing system changes. This position will lead a group of business analysis resources in gathering essential information and requirements on behalf of CFO for various local/global projects.
- Master Degree preferred in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or Project Management certification helpful
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of Project and team work in an international and dynamic environment.
- Professional experience in reinsurance or insurance, ideally P&C.
- Some projects can be based in Munich, which requires willingness to travel as needed
Do you have the ability to work with various finance team members (CFO functions) on redefining, documenting and implementing changes in daily work processes that support ledger close processes? Do you have a proven track record of investigating issues that arise during the month end close cycle, while working with IT/CFO to ensure those issues are resolved quickly and effectively? If so and you' re looking for a new and challenging role within a fast paced environment, please send your resume directly to Shawna Lochner at Shawna@accountablesearch.com