5 Westbrook Corporate Center Westchester, IL 60154
Financial Analyst responsibilities:
- Aid in forecasting, reporting actual spending monthly, tracking individual project progression and ensuring timely approval of projects and complete post completion reviews on all capital projects in a timely manner.
- Make financial recommendations.
- Create project justifications, financial models, and summary reports which will create the Strategic plan submission.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as requested to facilitate sound business plans and strategies.
- Work on special projects focused on accounting, financial analysis, financial forecasting, or financial reporting as required.
- Ability to deal effectively with dynamic change and support the team along those lines.
- Identifies areas that can be improved.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA preferred.
- 2-4 years prior experience in financial analysis preferred.
- Understanding of cash flow modeling and variance analysis.
- Working knowledge of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, and working capital analysis.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel Word and PowerPoint.