Logistics Coordinator/Data Entry Clerk
401 E Touhy Ave Des Plaines, IL 60018
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a logistics company in search of a Temporary to Hire Ocean Export Customer Service Representative/Data Entry Associate.
The company is located in Des Plaines, IL, compensation starts at $15/hr and can go up to $16.50/hr dependent on experience, and offers opportunity for growth in the company. There is an increase in compensation upon transition to direct hire. The hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. They are open to Entry Level candidates, as they have great training!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare export shipments for customers
- Generate orders and shipping labels
- Formulate export documents for distribution to brokerage department
- Handle customs clearance, shipping, labeling, and delivery of cargo
- Complete filing and data entry
- Generate and allocate cargo bills/invoices to the correct parties
- Retrieve unsettled invoices
- Manage pick-up and delivery orders with various vendors and/or facilities in order to recover needed information in order to process shipments effectively
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of customer service experience required
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Detail- orientated
- Go-getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Tech savvy
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to complete assigned duties in a timely manner as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Team player
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.