Logistics Customer Service Representative
200 Champion Way Northlake, IL 60164
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with an established logistics company who is in search of a Customer Service Representative!
This full-time, temporary to hire position is located in Northlake, IL. This client offers competitive compensation ($15.00/hr - $17.00/hr), a positive work environment and a possible opportunity for growth!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing inbound/outbound customer calls with great customer service
- Communicate delivery status and pricing to customers via phone and email
- Enter order/transportation data and complete research to find discrepancies
- Responsible for creating and editing shipping information in database
- Track and trace shipments
- Coordinate freight charges and confirm receipt
- Correspond between carries and customers
- General invoice processing by filing, printing and organizing documents
- Running weekly status reports and entering data into database
- High School Diploma required
- Customer service experience required
- Transportation or logistics experience is preferred
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Experience in transportation is preferred
- Detail- orientated
- Go- getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Tech savvy
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to complete assigned duties in a timely manner as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Team player
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.