Part-Time Administrative Assistant
7400 Augusta River Forest, IL 60305
Smart Resources has joined with a private university in the Chicagoland area who is in search of a Part-Time Administrative Assistant.
This position is located in River Forest, IL and offers a positive work environment, competitive compensation and a flexible schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrate support to the day to day operations of the marketing and communications departments
- Assist various departments within the university with marketing programs
- Fulfill requests and maintain inventory of promotional/marketing materials
- Oversee department budgets and prepare weekly budget reports for management
- Process purchase orders, invoices, and budget related forms to insure purchases are within annual budget
- Correspond with vendors on order request/changes, quotes, approvals, installations and deliveries
- Maintenance of office supplies and ordering supplies/equipment when necessary
- Handle upkeep of general office space and maintenance issues by coordinating with Facilities when needed
- Assist with additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Techy savvy, ability to learn new software quickly
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to work within a confidential environment
- Ability to receive constructive criticism
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Detail- orientated
- Go- getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Team player
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you!