33 West Monroe, Suite 2400 Chicago, IL 60603
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a not-for-profit company in search of a Payroll Analyst.
This organization focuses its efforts to provide opportunities and resource for Chicago' s impoverished youth through its various programs, research, and development. Located in the Loop, this opportunity is steps from many public transportation options.
Accounting experience preferred. This role will be collaborating with the Accounting Group regarding journal entries. Hands-on Experience with dealing with unclaimed wages, balancing accounts, and taxes required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with current government regulations
- Establish and implement policies on such matters as garnishments and payroll advances to employees
- Prepare government reporting
- Prepare accruals and reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger
- 3-5 years of experience, preferred
- Accounting Experience, preferred
- Intermediate Excel required - pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and data manipulation
- ADP Workforce Now experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Praveen Anbudaiyan, panbudaiyan@AccountableSearch.com
Job ID Number: 21370 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.