1015 N Ridge Ave Lombard, IL 60148
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a manufacturing company located in the Western suburbs in search of a Purchasing Specialist.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, good negotiation skills, flexible attitude, project management, and excellent Excel skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and reconcile inventories
- Perform product and cost analyses
- Responsible for the management of materials and components while utilizing lean manufacturing principles
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting and finance, preferred
- 2+ years of experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, required
- PLEX experience is preferred; ERP experience is required
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 21484 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.