33 N. LaSalle Suite 950 , Chicago, IL Chicago, IL 60602
Currently, we are looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join us as we expand our operations in the Chicago Loop. Focusing your time on the recruitment and retention function for the firm, you will focus on supporting the client services team, delivering consulting professionals for projects and contracts along with prospective candidates for direct hire placements. Our ideal candidate should have impeccable project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to communicate with senior-level professionals. A background in the staffing industry is preferred as you interview professionals and assess their skills sets for our clients. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, then this is the role for you.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a recruiting or staffing role
- Recruit, screen, interview, assess, candidates for administrative roles throughout Chicagoland
- Work directly with Account Executives to submit and place the best talent with our clients
- Perform skill testing, reference checking, drug testing, and background checks on all candidates to confirm past performance and eligibility
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules directly with clients
- Review media and weekly ads to identify trends and prospects
- Maintain and document candidate communications through internal database
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting resources
- Maintain integrity of candidate database
Smart Resources is hiring and growing! We are a premiere staffing firm that has provided top talent for over 23 years. We specialize in providing professionals to companies on a contract, project management, consulting and a direct hire basis. With years of expertise in Administrative and Office Support Staffing we pride ourselves in a consultative approach understanding our client’s needs. In 2017 we were acquired by BG Staffing, a multi-million dollar public company headquartered in Plano, TX giving us national exposure.