Recruiting / HR Coordinator
Chicago, IL 606031
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a industrial distributor of maintenance and repair supplies. This is a Temporary to Hire Position.
The company is located in Rosemont/Chicago, IL, compensation starts at $20/hr and can go up to $22.00/hr dependent on experience, and offers opportunity for growth in the company. There is an increase in compensation upon transition to direct hire. The hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. They are looking for candidates with excellent customer service skills with an energetic, motivated and positive demeanor.
Recruiting Coordinator in Chicago, Illinois
Coordinates and supports the recruitment and Onboarding functions of the Human Resources department.
- Provides confidential administrative and project support to the recruiting department of the Human Resources Team.
- Assists with recruiting activities including preparing offer letters, arranging background checks, administering assessments, and ensuring onboarding paperwork is completed.
- Creates and processes justification forms for the hiring process for both field and corporate positions.
- Enters the requisition information for all new positions and replacements into the on-line applicant tracking system.
- Manages the entire on-boarding process, including creating offer letters, background check verification, drug testing and I9 verification.
- Reviews and ensures the accuracy of onboarding information forwarded to payroll for entry into the HRIS system.
- Assists with recruiting communications. Responds to managers' and associates' requests for recruiting materials, routing the appropriate resources required.
- Ensures appropriate recruiting materials are available to hiring managers and applicants. Prepares materials as necessary.
- Assists with the scheduling of candidate interviews at corporate location and others if necessary.
- Creates, analyzes and distributes reports in on line systems (Taleo/Avature) as well as any other reports that assist with the recruiting function.
- Maintains recruiting files and records for Human Resources.
- Participates and assists with department projects and activities as requested, researching and compiling information as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills with an energetic, motivated and positive demeanor.
- High School Diploma with 3 - 5 years related experience in the Human Resources field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Taleo and Avature preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral for daily interaction with hiring managers and applicants.
- Strong project-management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete project assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand the hiring business implications of decisions from the company and from and the applicant/employee perspective.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to learn new computer programs as necessary.