Retail Delivery Analyst
150 N. Clinton Chicago, IL 60661
What are the responsibilities of a Retail Delivery Operations Analyst?
To be successful as a Retail Delivery Operations Analyst you must possess and be able to:
- Proactively manage communication with client and cross functional teams & serve as liaison between off shore team, RCS, and manufacturer team (for Gateway/Portal support).
- Facilitate issue resolution for all retail deliverables. Identify and correct data placement issues in a proactive manner. Manage escalations to management ensuring constant, consistent communication.
- Accountable for ensuring all scheduled restatement, monthly update, and ad hoc client deliverables are delivered on time and accurately.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to GOC production team.
- Responsible for Monthly QC of the client deliverables for retail accounts. Coordinate retailer item placement quality control efforts with item placement team.
- Review monthly retailer input files for inaccuracies and resolve discrepancies.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and best practice sharing.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define and deliver custom retail deliverables within the scope of contract commitments. Meet or exceed on-time and high quality client deliverables goals
- Proactively review and take action on un-coded item reports, and client new item reports to assure the best possible coverage for our retail clients’ deliverable.
- Provide on-going support and expertise for Retail Gateway/Portal solutions.
What are the qualifications?
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to lead internal teams, enforce compliance and assure accountability
- Possess process, product and industry knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- CPG retail industry or related experience a plus
- Flexibility of work schedule to cover weekend work where needed
- Bachelor’ s degree required; advanced degree a plus
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, Our client integrates the world’ s largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more about us here and on YouTube.