2200 Kensington Court Oak Brook, IL 60523
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a nationally renowned retail organization in search of a Senior Auditor in the western suburbs.
The ideal candidate will have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, and the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual internal audit projects, as part of the total internal audit plan
- Apply knowledge of internal control concepts and experience to planning, performing, managing and reporting on the evaluation of various business processes, areas and functions
- Writing audit reports
- Perform follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues
- Bachelor' s degree (CPA preferred but not required)
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ACL experience preferred but not required
- Experience with database management, cash flow analysis and credit derivatives is essential
- Knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas is required
- Comprehension of internal, auditing standards, generally accepted accounting principles, and risk-assessment practices, required
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to KENNY GLAYSHER, email@example.com