Senior Financial Analyst
1 Chicago, IL 99999
A large global Insurance Services company in Chicago is looking for an experienced and technically savvy Senior Financial Analyst. This position will require a strong understanding of reinsurance or insurance, ideally P&C but will also require a solid understanding of data modeling, operations and technical workflows with regards to financial reporting and closing operations.
If you have solid communication and presentation skills along with the ability to understand and convey complex information clearly and effectively AND you possess strong analytical thinking and numeracy skills, this role may be worth a conversation!
· Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master' s preferred
Ø CPA and/or Project Management certification a plus
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of project and team work in an international and dynamic environment.
· Professional experience in reinsurance or insurance, ideally P&C.
· 4 to 7 years of experience in Accounting/Finance role
· Desire to lead a team or manage a team
· Project management skills and the ability to manage projects (milestone and task planning, managing resources, project controlling, monitoring, and reporting, moderation techniques)
If interested in exploring a new and challenging role with a global and growing company, please send your resume directly to Shawna Lochner at Shawna@accountablesearch.com