Senior Financial Analyst
231 S La Salle St, 20th Floor Chicago, IL 60604
Senior Financial Analyst:
A global consumer products company headquartered in Chicago is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. You will be provide analysis to drive management decision making, ownership of market and competitive analytics, and drive meaningful process and analytical improvements. In this role you will interact with senior leadership.
- Strong analytical abilities required – including outstanding attention to detail.
- Demonstrated advanced skills with the standard features of various personal computer word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and other proprietary programs). Microsoft excel expertise required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments while meeting deadlines and demanding quality execution.
- Proven ability to synthesize complex and detailed data and information into meaningful outtakes and decision base information. Articulates views in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to be tactical as well as see the bigger operational picture.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and think independently about alternative ways to solve problems based on analysis of data.
- Team player and leader with a strong desire to learn. Proven the ability to communicate at all levels and across functions.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- 5+ years of analysis experience preferably in manufacturing or CPG industries