Senior Reinsurance Accountant
225 W Washington Chicago, IL 60606
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a leading global insurance company in search of a Senior Reinsurance Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have strong time management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Assist with initial internal control evaluations
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns and ensure compliance with payment and reporting
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting and finance, required
- An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred
- 4-7 years experience is required
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state procedures and regulations as related to accounting
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 21498 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.