Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist
2850 West Golf Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a global insurance brokerage and risk management firm in search of a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, organizational, interpersonal, and Excel skills and have a background in insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and document business processes and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness
- Evaluate and research upward trends to identify the underlying reason to make the appropriate recommendations that will reduce future liabilities
- Ensure balance sheet variances are resolved within scheduled deadlines
- Serve as key contact ensuring prompt resolution of premium discrepancies, disputes, and unreconciled items
- Develop reporting tools to audit and monitor agency systems to ensure compliance
- Perform general ledger posting and month/year-end reconciliations
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, preferred
- 3+ years accounting experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ERP systems knowledge working experience, required
- Experience in the insurance field, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 21625 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.