Sr. Property Accountant
875 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a commercial real estate company in search of a Senior Property Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have strong time management, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently, and real estate experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Prepare monthly property financial statements
- Inputting rental receipts in the property management system
- Maintain and reconcile fixed assets schedules
- Assist with budget preparation and prepare the monthly budget variance analyses
- Assist with initial internal control evaluations
- Prepare annual government filings for property taxes
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting and finance, required
- 5+ years of real estate accounting experience, required
- CPA, or CMA, required or preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- YARDI property software experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 21562 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.