Chicago, IL 60606
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join a growing privately held online retailer in Chicago. You will be in a hybrid position were you will be responsible for the accounting, and also be forecasting, system improvement, and special projects. You should have at least one year of accounting experience and looking to develop your skills in a fast-paced, growing environment. They have awesome benefits and lots of perks throughout the year! Very close to shopping and restaurants.
What you’ ll be doing:
- Preparing financial statements and journal entries.
- Preparing bank and fund reconciliations.
- Reviewing funds, including scenario analysis and forecasting.
- Reporting financial data to senior leadership.
- Support international projects and analysis.
- Ad-hoc projects and exposure to all accounting and finance operations
What you’ ll bring:
- Accounting or Finance Degree required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- CPA preferred
- Ability to help with process improvements.
- Very strong system experience including Excel.
If you are interested in applying to this Accounting position or other growth opportunities with Accountable Search, please email your resume directly to Jack Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled