Temp to Hire Customer Service Reps!
9801 Adam Don Pkwy Woodridge, IL 60517
Smart Resources is a boutique staffing firm specializing in customer service/administrative support staffing! We have been voted Best in Staffing for 8 years strong!
We are currently conducting a search for a Customer Service Representative search for an established and growing company in the Woodridge, IL area!
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Woodridge, IL
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $15.25/hr
Hours: 8 am – 6 pm (8 hour shift given in this time frame, must be able to work these hours!)
Process: Candidates will be required to pass a background check, education verification and a drug test
Summary: The Customer Service Representative II is responsible for supporting sales representatives and customers by providing information on availability of merchandise, prices, researching order issues, and entering orders into the SAP computer system while providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- Responsible for answering 75-90 inbound calls daily and providing complete customer resolution
- Troubleshoots and resolves internal and external customer issues as needed
- Meets statistical and quality goals established for the Customer Care department
- Communicates with the Sales Team and customer base to obtain and process orders within SAP
- Process return requests from customers and forward to appropriate sales representative for approval
- Responsible for processing all paperwork relating to returns, orders, price changes, and adjustments
- Communicates with sales representatives on the status of orders, sales, pick-ups, and credit issues
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to internal and external customers
- Organizes and maintain daily call plans, based on individual customer requirements
- Retrieves messages via voice and e-mail as required
- Furnishes reference catalogs, current circulars or any product information to existing and prospective accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3 or more years’ experience in a call center OR equivalent combination of education and experience OR Bachelor' s degree (B.A.) from an accredited four-year college or university
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Ability to operate a PC and other clerical support equipment
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
***Thank you in advance for your interest; all qualified candidates will be contacted directly!