Transportation Rate Coordinator
One Tower Lane 11th Floor Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Smart Resources has joined with a successful organization in the food/consumer products industry who is in search of a temporary Transportation Rate Coordinator.
This full-time, temporary position is located near Oak Brook, IL. Compensation for this position is based on experience.
Candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing customer inquiries concerning things such as rates, load costs, sales bids, customer pickups, network modeling, change requests, and stock transfer standard rates, etc.
• Maintain company spreadsheets/files with up to date data
• Aid as backup for freight payments
• Bachelor’ s degree required. Degrees in Supply chain or logistics are preferred
• Experience in logistics, supply chain, customer service and finance are preferred
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, tables and formulas
• Reliable self-starter, learns quickly, and willing to take on additional responsibilities
• Ability to continuously develop and adapt
• Tech savvy
• Team player
• Works well under pressure and meeting deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Forward thinker, problem solver and ability to anticipate needs
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.