33 N. Lasalle St. Ste 950 Chicago, Illinois 60601
Location: Downtown Chicago
- Servicing agency clients focusing mostly on Commercial Lines Accounts
- Answering inquiries regarding pricing, claims, new business quotes, renewal quotes, policy notifications, endorsements billing and claims administration. .
- Processing of policy forms such as Certificates of Insurance
- Evidences of Insurance and Binders daily
- Having the ability to build and maintain relationships with agency clients to retain and grow accounts.
- Able to maintain positive productive working relationships with company representatives and underwriters.
- Must be resourceful with the ability to solve billing, claims and policy issues daily.
- Work as a team and back up fellow team
- Current California Department of Insurance Property and Casualty License.
- Bachelor' s Degree or Equivalent Experience, Risk Management Degree or 1-2 years of Carrier/ Independent
- Agency/Brokerage experience. Knowledge of AMS360 preferred, Microsoft Word, Excel and Vertafore Personal Lines Rater.
- Knowledge of BOPs, GL, E&O, D&O, Workers Comp, Commercial Property, Commercial Umbrella a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, resourcefulness, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in technology to maximize productivity.