600 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60661
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with an architecture firm in search of an Accountant/Bookkeeper.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational skills and be able to work independently. Additionally, the candidate would have Ajera experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsible for billing
- Post journal entries
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, preferred
- 3+ years of experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- Ajera experience, highly preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 64064 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.