130 South Jefferson Chicago, IL 60661
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a marketing agency in search of an Accountant/Bookkeeper.
The ideal candidate will have strong time management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare general journal entries
- Prepare monthly bank and GL account reconciliations
- Process client billing and gather billing back-up
- Assists department with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Perform other duties as require
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting or finance, preferred
- 2+ years of related experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of Microsoft Office
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 64198 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.