100 Lexington Dr #201 Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a national food distributor in search of an Accounting Associate.
The ideal candidate will have solid communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders or vouchers
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency in all transactions
- Reviews ledgers, statements, and balance sheets for accuracy
- Performing large volume data entry
- Assisting with the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Various accounting projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree, preferred
- 2+ years accounting experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ERP working experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 64312 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.