225 N. Michigan Ave., 17th Floor Chicago, IL 60601
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with non-profit in search of an Accounting Clerk.
Entry-Level candidates welcome to apply. Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills are preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders or vouchers
- Performing large volume data entry
- Assisting with the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Various accounting projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree, preferred
- 1-2 years accounting experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ERP working experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja@accountablesearch.com.
Job ID Number: 66754 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.