Accounts Payable Associate
225 W. Washington Chicago, IL 60606
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with insurance and asset management firm in search of an Accounts Payable Associate.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and have strong attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Match, batch, code and enter invoices
- Enter, post, and reconcile batches
- Provide customer services to internal and external partners
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
- Provide administrative support to multiple departments
- Bachelors Degree, preferred
- 1-2 years accounting experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- Experience in financial services, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 64185 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.