150 N. Wacker Dr., Suite 2800 Chicago, IL 60606
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a manufactured housing organization in search of an Accounts Payable employee.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Match, batch, code and enter invoices
- Enter, post, and reconcile batches
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
- Update and reconcile sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Bachelors Degree, preferred
- 1-2 years accounting experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- 10-key experience, a plus
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chris Venvertloh, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 65451 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.