Accounts Payable Specialist
225 W. Washington 19th Floor Rolling Meadows, IL 60606-3484
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a leading global insurance agency in search of an Accounts Payable Specialist.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to multi-task and meet deadlines, and ability to work independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Match, batch, code and enter invoices
- Enter, post, and reconcile batches
- Pull daily manual check requests
- Process manual checks and prepare for signature
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues with customer service
- Update and reconcile sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Bachelors Degree, in accounting or finance, preferred
- 1-2 years accounting experience, preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; Advanced experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- SAP working experience, preferred
- Insurance industry experience, preferred
- Customer service experience, preferred
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kenny Glaysher, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 47956 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.