Accounts Receivable Specialist
200 W Monroe Chicago, IL 60606
Smart Resources/Accountable Search has joined with a mobile solutions company in search of an Accounts Receivables Specialist.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve accounts receivable issues with customer
- Apply credits to customer accounts
- Prepare and send customers documents needed to process payment
- Record payments
- Process billing statements
- General ledger posting and month/year-end reconciliations
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, preferred
- 2-5 years accounting experience, preferred
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Excel; proficient experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions, preferred
- ERP systems knowledge working experience, required
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources/Accountable Search and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stevan Alavanja, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 65021 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.