330 N. Wabash 32nd floor Chicago, IL 60610
Smart Resources has partnered with an international tax and accounting firm in-need of an Administrative Assistant.
Would you like to work in a fast-paced challenging environment? Can you support multiple executives? Are you highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint? If the answer to all these questions are yes, then this could be a great opportunity. This a contract-to-hire role for an immediate opening. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, Smart Resources has been the standard for Administrative staffing.
- Administrative support for 10 attorneys and 1 paralegal
- Expense reporting
- Travel/calendar management
- Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint is highly preferred
- Extreme attention-to-detail and a willingness to learn
- Experience within a professional services firm is preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage multiple projects
- Bachelor' s degree preferred
- At least 3+ years of Administrative experience preferred